This work has been funded by the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, the BMBF, and the DFG (Leibniz-price). We thank Dr. W. Baumann, Dr. C. Fischer, S. Buchholz, S. Schareina, A. Kammer, A. Koch, S. Rossmeisl, and K. Mevius (all at the LIKAT) for their excellent technical and analytical support.
Two Iron Catalysts are Better than One: A General and Convenient Reduction of Aromatic and Aliphatic Primary Amides†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 1662–1666, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Das, S., Wendt, B., Möller, K., Junge, K. and Beller, M. (2012), Two Iron Catalysts are Better than One: A General and Convenient Reduction of Aromatic and Aliphatic Primary Amides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1662–1666. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108155
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!