We thank Carolyn Kwa, Daniel Liu, and Ken Loh for assistance with neuron culture, Jennifer Yao for LplA enzymes, and Peng Zou for critical reading of the manuscript. Prof. M. G. Finn (Scripps) provided the initial batch of THPTA ligand. Funding was provided by the NIH (R01 GM072670), the Dreyfus Foundation, and the American Chemical Society. C.U. was supported by the C.P. Chu and Y. Lai summer graduate fellowship (MIT).
Fast, Cell-Compatible Click Chemistry with Copper-Chelating Azides for Biomolecular Labeling†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 24, pages 5852–5856, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
Uttamapinant, C., Tangpeerachaikul, A., Grecian, S., Clarke, S., Singh, U., Slade, P., Gee, K. R. and Ting, A. Y. (2012), Fast, Cell-Compatible Click Chemistry with Copper-Chelating Azides for Biomolecular Labeling. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5852–5856. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108181
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM072670
- Dreyfus Foundation
- American Chemical Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!