We thank Prof. J. Shimoyama (The University of Tokyo) for magnetic susceptibility measurements and his valuable discussion. This work was supported by the global COE program (GCOE) “Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering”, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan (MEXT) (Japan), and the Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program)“ of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Reactive N-Protonated Isocyanate Species Stabilized by Bis(μ-hydroxo)divanadium(IV)-Substituted Polyoxometalate†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7715–7718, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Uehara, K., Fukaya, K. and Mizuno, N. (2012), Reactive N-Protonated Isocyanate Species Stabilized by Bis(μ-hydroxo)divanadium(IV)-Substituted Polyoxometalate . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7715–7718. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108205
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!