We thank Wolfgang Saak for the collection of the X-ray data as well as Regina Stötzel and Prof. Claudia Wickleder (both university of Siegen) for measuring the Raman data. Technical assistance by Steffen Gagelmann and Kai Neuschulz is also gratefully acknowledged.
The Elusive Tetrasulfate Anion [S4O13]2−†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4997–5000, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Logemann, C., Klüner, T. and Wickleder, M. S. (2012), The Elusive Tetrasulfate Anion [S4O13]2−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4997–5000. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108206
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!