We thank A. Perner for MS measurements and E. T. Papoutsakis for providing plasmid pSOS95. We are grateful to U. Knüpfer for support in fermentations. This work was supported by the “Pakt für Forschung und Innovation” of the Free State of Thuringia and the BMBF, and the International Leibniz Research School for Microbial and Biomolecular Interactions (ILRS), as part of the excellence graduate school “Jena School for Microbial Communication” (JSMC).
Antiterminator-Mediated Unveiling of Cryptic Polythioamides in an Anaerobic Bacterium†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2425–2428, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Behnken, S., Lincke, T., Kloss, F., Ishida, K. and Hertweck, C. (2012), Antiterminator-Mediated Unveiling of Cryptic Polythioamides in an Anaerobic Bacterium. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2425–2428. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108214
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Free State of Thuringia
- International Leibniz Research School for Microbial and Biomolecular Interactions (ILRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!