These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Secondary Sialic Acid Binding Site on Influenza Virus Neuraminidase: Fact or Fiction?†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2221–2224, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Lai, J. C. C., Garcia, J.-M., Dyason, J. C., Böhm, R., Madge, P. D., Rose, F. J., Nicholls, J. M., Peiris, J. S. M., Haselhorst, T. and von Itzstein, M. (2012), A Secondary Sialic Acid Binding Site on Influenza Virus Neuraminidase: Fact or Fiction?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2221–2224. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108245
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Australian Research Council, the National Health and Medical Research Council, and the Research Grants Council, Hong Kong (GRF774109 and AoE/M-12/06).
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Australian Research Council
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- Research Grants Council, Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: GRF774109, AoE/M-12/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!