This work was supported by DGA contract no. 2009.34.0024. We thank Dr. M. Rosenthal and Dr. D. A. Ivanov for the system combining nanocalorimeter with AFM, and C. Meny and M. Acosta for their help with the PVD.
Bio-Inspired Nanostructured Sensor for the Detection of Ultralow Concentrations of Explosives†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5334–5338, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Spitzer, D., Cottineau, T., Piazzon, N., Josset, S., Schnell, F., Pronkin, S. N., Savinova, E. R. and Keller, V. (2012), Bio-Inspired Nanostructured Sensor for the Detection of Ultralow Concentrations of Explosives . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5334–5338. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108251
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- DGA. Grant Number: 2009.34.0024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!