We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM46059) for financial support of this project and for a postdoctoral fellowship to A.T.P. (F32M093532). The Varian 300 MHz and Bruker 400 MHz NMR spectrometers used in this work were supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (CHE-9808061 and DBI-9729592) and National Institutes of Health (1S10RR13886-01), respectively.
Iron(II)-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation of Potassium Vinyltrifluoroborates†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2947–2950, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Parsons, A. T., Senecal, T. D. and Buchwald, S. L. (2012), Iron(II)-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation of Potassium Vinyltrifluoroborates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2947–2950. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108267
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM46059
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-9808061, DBI-9729592
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1S10RR13886-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!