We thank Prof. P. G. Schultz for the pEVOL vector for in vivo expression of suppressor tRNA and CouRS-D8, Dr. Siew Pheng Lim for the expression system of the protein WNVpro, Dr. Takeshi Watanabe for the plasmid pChBD, Kekini Kuppan for the pCNF-RS protein, Dr. Isaac Ugwumba and Dr. Hiromasa Yagi for plasmid DNA of amber stop mutants of WNVpro and ERp29, Choy Theng Loh for one of the WNVpro constructs and an expression system of the D286R mutant of pCNF-RS, and Andrew Shafik and Dr. Chris Blake for help with S30 preparations and NMR spectroscopy, respectively. This work was supported by the Australian Research Council, including a Future Fellowship to T.H.
Multiple-Site Labeling of Proteins with Unnatural Amino Acids†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2243–2246, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Loscha, K. V., Herlt, A. J., Qi, R., Huber, T., Ozawa, K. and Otting, G. (2012), Multiple-Site Labeling of Proteins with Unnatural Amino Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2243–2246. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108275
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!