P.G.B. and C.P.G. are indebted to the EPSRC including SUPERGEN and the programme grant “Nanoionics” for financial support and to EaStCHEM for a studentship for Y.R. C.P.G. and F.P. thank Dr. F. Blanc for help with the NMR spectroscopy.
Nanoparticulate TiO2(B): An Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2164–2167, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Ren, Y., Liu, Z., Pourpoint, F., Armstrong, A. R., Grey, C. P. and Bruce, P. G. (2012), Nanoparticulate TiO2(B): An Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2164–2167. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108300
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!