This work was supported by a grant from the Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology for “Complementary Hybridization of Optical and Fluidic Devices for Integrated Optofluidic Systems.”
Fabrication of Robust Optical Fibers by Controlling Film Drainage of Colloids in Capillaries†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 15, pages 3601–3605, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S.-H., Hwang, H. and Yang, S.-M. (2012), Fabrication of Robust Optical Fibers by Controlling Film Drainage of Colloids in Capillaries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3601–3605. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108324
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!