This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20772093, 20972118, and 20832003), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1030). We thank Mr. Maomao He from Prof. Xuechuan Hong’s group for help with HRMS detection.
Nickel-Catalyzed Heck-Type Alkenylation of Secondary and Tertiary α-Carbonyl Alkyl Bromides†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 15, pages 3638–3641, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, C., Tang, S., Liu, D., Yuan, J., Zheng, L., Meng, L. and Lei, A. (2012), Nickel-Catalyzed Heck-Type Alkenylation of Secondary and Tertiary α-Carbonyl Alkyl Bromides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3638–3641. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108350
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20772093, 20972118, 20832003
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1030
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.