This work is supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (No. 20108001, “pi-Space”), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 20245006), The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience), the Nanotechnology Support Project, Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Nos. 20036008, 20038007), and a Specially Promoted Area (No. 22000009) from the MEXT of Japan, and The Strategic Japanese-Spanish Cooperative Program funded by JST and MICINN. Generous support from the National Thousand Talents Program, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21171061), and HUST to X. L. is gratefully acknowledged.
Soluble and Tubular Higher Fullerenes that Encapsulate Metals†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2812–2814, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Lu, X., Akasaka, T. and Nagase, S. (2012), Soluble and Tubular Higher Fullerenes that Encapsulate Metals . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2812–2814. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108401
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- MEXT of Japan
- National Thousand Talents Program
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!