This work is supported by The Innovation and Technology Fund (Tier-2 project, ITS/134/09FP) administrated by The Innovation and Technology Commission and The Area of Excellence Scheme (AoE/P-10/01) established under the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. We thank Dr. Xiangguo Guan for performing the molecular modeling. Thanks go to Frankie Yu-Fee Chan and Amy Sui-Ling Wong at HKU for assistance in electron microscopy.
Organogold(III) Supramolecular Polymers for Anticancer Treatment†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4882–4886, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-J., Lu , W., Sun, R. W.-Y. and Che, C.-M. (2012), Organogold(III) Supramolecular Polymers for Anticancer Treatment. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4882–4886. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108466
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Numbers: ITS/134/09FP, AoE/P-10/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!