This work is supported by the EPFL, the ETH Zurich (ETH-16 08-3), and by the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement no 257891. We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis of 9 a and Dr. R. Kadyrov (Evonik Industries AG) for generous donations of 2,5-dimethyl-1-TMS-phospholane.
Chiral Monodentate Phosphines and Bulky Carboxylic Acids: Cooperative Effects in Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective C(sp3)–H Functionalization†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2238–2242, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Saget, T., Lemouzy, S. J. and Cramer, N. (2012), Chiral Monodentate Phosphines and Bulky Carboxylic Acids: Cooperative Effects in Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective C(sp3)–H Functionalization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2238–2242. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108511
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- ETH Zurich. Grant Number: ETH-16 08-3
- European Research Council. Grant Number: FP7 2007-2013
- ERC. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!