These authors contributed equally to this work.
Insights into the Mechanistic Pathway of the Pantoea agglomerans Phenylalanine Aminomutase†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2898–2902, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Strom, S., Wanninayake, U., Ratnayake, N. D., Walker, K. D. and Geiger, J. H. (2012), Insights into the Mechanistic Pathway of the Pantoea agglomerans Phenylalanine Aminomutase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2898–2902. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108525
We thank the Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division (DE-FG02-06ER15822 to J.H.G.) and the National Science Foundation (CAREER Award 0746432 to K.D.W.) for financial support, and acknowledge Prof. Christopher Walsh, Harvard Medical School, for providing the cDNA clone encoding AdmH (PaPAM).
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division. Grant Number: DE-FG02-06ER15822
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0746432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!