W.L. acknowledges support from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. This work was supported in part by DFG project EY16/10-2. We thank Ellen Kern for the SEM measurements and Stephen Hickey, Jan Poppe, Stefanie Tscharntke, Aliaksei Dubavik, Christoph Ziegler, Tobias Otto, Vladimir Lesnyak, and Thomas Hendel for their discussions and help.
High-Performance Electrocatalysis on Palladium Aerogels†
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5743–5747, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, W., Herrmann, A.-K., Geiger, D., Borchardt, L., Simon, F., Kaskel, S., Gaponik, N. and Eychmüller, A. (2012), High-Performance Electrocatalysis on Palladium Aerogels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5743–5747. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108575
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- DFG. Grant Number: EY16/10-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!