We thank the MOST of China (2011CB932403, 2009CB930703), the NSFC (21131005, 21133004, 21021061, 20925103, 20973139), the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation (121011), the NSF of Fujian Province (Distinguished Young Investigator Grant 2009J06005), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities for financial support.
Selective Hydrogenation of α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes Catalyzed by Amine-Capped Platinum-Cobalt Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 14, pages 3440–3443, April 2, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, B., Huang, H., Yang, J., Zheng, N. and Fu, G. (2012), Selective Hydrogenation of α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes Catalyzed by Amine-Capped Platinum-Cobalt Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3440–3443. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108593
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- MOST of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932403, 2009CB930703
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21131005, 21133004, 21021061, 20925103, 20973139
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121011
- NSF. Grant Number: 2009J06005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!