This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21072028, 20832008) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB21600). The authors thank Prof. Qilong Shen of the Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry for helpful discussions.
Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Trifluoromethylthiolation of Aryl Boronic Acids with TMSCF3 and Elemental Sulfur†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2492–2495, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C., Xie, Y., Chu, L., Wang, R.-W., Zhang, X. and Qing, F.-L. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Trifluoromethylthiolation of Aryl Boronic Acids with TMSCF3 and Elemental Sulfur. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2492–2495. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108663
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072028, 20832008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB21600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!