These authors contributed equally to this work.
Sensitive and High-Throughput Isolation of Rare Cells from Peripheral Blood with Ensemble-Decision Aliquot Ranking†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 19, pages 4618–4622, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Schiro, P. G., Zhao, M., Kuo, J. S., Koehler, K. M., Sabath, D. E. and Chiu, D. T. (2012), Sensitive and High-Throughput Isolation of Rare Cells from Peripheral Blood with Ensemble-Decision Aliquot Ranking . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4618–4622. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108695
We wish to thank the patients who enabled this research, as well as Roy Olund for constructing the dedicated electronic sorting processor, Gavin Jeffries for help with blood droplet formation, and Gabriele Shuster for arranging patient samples. This work was supported by the Life Sciences Discovery Fund and the National Institutes of Health (grant number R21CA147831).
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- Life Sciences Discovery Fund
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21CA147831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!