This work was supported by the NSF of China (20890123), the State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC (2009AA033701 and 2009CB930400), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108). Z.T. thanks the National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists of China (20100480030) and the Shanghai Postdoctoral Sustentation Fund (11R21411500) for financial support. We thank the Instrument Center of Central University in Taiwan for measuring the GISAX data.
Highly Ordered Mesoporous Silica Films with Perpendicular Mesochannels by a Simple Stöber-Solution Growth Approach†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2173–2177, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Teng, Z., Zheng, G., Dou, Y., Li, W., Mou, C.-Y., Zhang, X., Asiri, A. M. and Zhao, D. (2012), Highly Ordered Mesoporous Silica Films with Perpendicular Mesochannels by a Simple Stöber-Solution Growth Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2173–2177. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108748
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20890123
- State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC. Grant Numbers: 2009AA033701, 2009CB930400
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100480030
- Shanghai Postdoctoral Sustentation Fund. Grant Number: 11R21411500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!