This work was supported by the NSF of China (20890123), the State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC (2009AA033701 and 2009CB930400), the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108). Z.T. thanks the National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists of China (20100480030) and the Shanghai Postdoctoral Sustentation Fund (11R21411500) for financial support. We thank the Instrument Center of Central University in Taiwan for measuring the GISAX data.
Highly Ordered Mesoporous Silica Films with Perpendicular Mesochannels by a Simple Stöber-Solution Growth Approach†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2173–2177, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Teng, Z., Zheng, G., Dou, Y., Li, W., Mou, C.-Y., Zhang, X., Asiri, A. M. and Zhao, D. (2012), Highly Ordered Mesoporous Silica Films with Perpendicular Mesochannels by a Simple Stöber-Solution Growth Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2173–2177. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108748
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20890123
- State Key Basic Research Program of the PRC. Grant Numbers: 2009AA033701, 2009CB930400
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100480030
- Shanghai Postdoctoral Sustentation Fund. Grant Number: 11R21411500
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.