Carbon-Centered Radicals Can Transfer Hydrogen Atoms between Amino Acid Side Chains
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2960–2963, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Raffy, Q., Buisson, D.-A., Cintrat, J.-C., Rousseau, B., Pin, S. and Renault, J. P. (2012), Carbon-Centered Radicals Can Transfer Hydrogen Atoms between Amino Acid Side Chains. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2960–2963. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108856
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!