This work was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the U.S. National Institutes of Health (CA114046). S.B. acknowledges a stipend from the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
The Art of Filling Protein Pockets Efficiently with Octahedral Metal Complexes†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5244–5246, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Blanck, S., Maksimoska, J., Baumeister, J., Harms, K., Marmorstein, R. and Meggers, E. (2012), The Art of Filling Protein Pockets Efficiently with Octahedral Metal Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5244–5246. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108865
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA114046
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!