This work was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the U.S. National Institutes of Health (CA114046). S.B. acknowledges a stipend from the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
The Art of Filling Protein Pockets Efficiently with Octahedral Metal Complexes†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5244–5246, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Blanck, S., Maksimoska, J., Baumeister, J., Harms, K., Marmorstein, R. and Meggers, E. (2012), The Art of Filling Protein Pockets Efficiently with Octahedral Metal Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5244–5246. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108865
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA114046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!