We thank E. Suraniti for helpful discussions on electrochemistry.
Distorted Arene Core Allows Room-Temperature Columnar Liquid-Crystal Glass with Minimal Side Chains†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5200–5203, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Kelber, J., Achard, M.-F., Durola, F. and Bock, H. (2012), Distorted Arene Core Allows Room-Temperature Columnar Liquid-Crystal Glass with Minimal Side Chains . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5200–5203. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108886
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!