D.F., G.R., and L.D. contributed equally to this work. Support from the Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS), the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (IRTG 1038), and the Fonds der chemischen Industrie (fellowship to U.G.) is gratefully acknowledged.
Tandem Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroformylation–Hydrogenation of Alkenes by Employing a Cooperative Ligand System†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2178–2182, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Fuchs, D., Rousseau, G., Diab, L., Gellrich, U. and Breit, B. (2012), Tandem Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroformylation–Hydrogenation of Alkenes by Employing a Cooperative Ligand System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2178–2182. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108946
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!