This work has been supported by the Spanish MICINN and MEC (CTQ2011-24187/BQU and CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010, CSD2007-00010 Nanociencia Molecular, PLE2009-0070), and the Comunidad de Madrid (MADRISOLAR-2, S2009/PPQ/1533). M.K.N. thanks the World Class University program, Photovoltaic Materials, Department of Material Chemistry, Korea University, Chungnam, 339-700, Korea, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through the National Research Foundation of Korea (No. R31-2008- 000-10035-0).
Carboxyethynyl Anchoring Ligands: A Means to Improving the Efficiency of Phthalocyanine-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 18, pages 4375–4378, April 27, 2012
How to Cite
Ragoussi, M.-E., Cid, J.-J., Yum, J.-H., de la Torre, G., Di Censo, D., Grätzel, M., Nazeeruddin, M. K. and Torres, T. (2012), Carboxyethynyl Anchoring Ligands: A Means to Improving the Efficiency of Phthalocyanine-Sensitized Solar Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4375–4378. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108963
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- Spanish MICINN
- MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ2011-24187/BQU, CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010, CSD2007-00010, PLE2009-0070
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: MADRISOLAR-2, S2009/PPQ/1533
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31-2008- 000-10035-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!