This work was supported by the grants from the National Research Foundation of Korea (2009-0080752 and 2011-0022343). I.K.P. and J.P. are grateful for a BK21 Fellowship and a Seoul Fellowship.
Intramolecular Fischer Indole Synthesis and its Combination with an Aromatic [3,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangement for the Preparation of Tricyclic Benzo[cd]indoles†
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2496–2499, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Park, I.-K., Park, J. and Cho, C.-G. (2012), Intramolecular Fischer Indole Synthesis and its Combination with an Aromatic [3,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangement for the Preparation of Tricyclic Benzo[cd]indoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2496–2499. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108970
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2009-0080752, 2011-0022343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!