These authors contributed equally to this work.
Highly Stable Silver Nanoplates for Surface Plasmon Resonance Biosensing†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5629–5633, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Gao , C., Lu , Z., Liu , Y., Zhang, Q., Chi, M., Cheng, Q. and Yin, Y. (2012), Highly Stable Silver Nanoplates for Surface Plasmon Resonance Biosensing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5629–5633. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108971
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Nos. DMR-0956081 (Y.Y.) and CHE-1059050 (Q.C.). Y.Y. also thanks the Research Corporation for Science Advancement for the Cottrell Scholar Award and DuPont for the Young Professor grant. Part of the TEM work was performed at ORNL’s Shared Research Equipment (SHaRE) User Facility, which is sponsored by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. DOE.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0956081, CHE-1059050
- Research Corporation for Science Advancement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!