These authors contributed equally to this work.
Homogeneous Biogenic Paramagnetic Nanoparticle Synthesis Based on a Microfluidic Droplet Generator†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5634–5637, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Jung, J. H., Park, T. J., Lee, S. Y. and Seo, T. S. (2012), Homogeneous Biogenic Paramagnetic Nanoparticle Synthesis Based on a Microfluidic Droplet Generator. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5634–5637. doi: 10.1002/anie.201108977
This work was supported by the R&D Program of MKE/KEIT  and by the Advanced Biomass R&D Center (ABC) and Intelligent Synthetic Biology Center of Global Frontier Project funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2011-0031357, 2011-0031963).
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- MKE/KEIT. Grant Number: 10035638
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011-0031357, 2011-0031963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!