This work was supported by the European Phosphorus Science Network (PhoSciNet CM0802), the FCI (Liebig scholarship for J.J.W.) and the German Science Foundation (DFG, WE 4621/2-1). We also acknowledge the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Killam Foundation, and the Canada Research Chairs Program for funding. We thank R. McDonald and M. J. Ferguson (University of Alberta, Edmonton) for initial X-ray investigations. J.J.W. thanks Prof. F. Ekkehardt Hahn (WWU Münster) for his generous support and advice.
Ligand-Stabilized [P4]2+ Cations†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2964–2967, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Donath, M., Conrad, E., Jerabek, P., Frenking, G., Fröhlich, R., Burford, N. and Weigand, J. J. (2012), Ligand-Stabilized [P4]2+ Cations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2964–2967. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109010
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- European Phosphorus Science Network. Grant Number: PhoSciNet CM0802
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: WE 4621/2-1
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Killam Foundation
- Canada Research Chairs Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!