We are grateful to the National Institutes of General Medical Sciences of the National Institute of Health Foundation (GM-068649) for support.
An Approach to the Site-Selective Deoxygenation of Hydroxy Groups Based on Catalytic Phosphoramidite Transfer†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2907–2911, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Jordan, P. A. and Miller, S. J. (2012), An Approach to the Site-Selective Deoxygenation of Hydroxy Groups Based on Catalytic Phosphoramidite Transfer . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2907–2911. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109033
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of General Medical Sciences of the National Institute of Health Foundation. Grant Number: GM-068649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!