Financial support from the Ministry of Science ang Higher Education (Grant N N204 021939 is kindly acknowledged. DFT calculations were carried out it the Poznań Supercomputer Centre.
From 21,23-Dioxaporphyrin to a 3-Pyranone Dioxacorrole Skeleton: The Achmatowicz Rearrangement in the Porphyrin Frame†
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2500–2504, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Pawlicki, M., Bykowski, D., Szterenberg, L. and Latos-Grażyński, L. (2012), From 21,23-Dioxaporphyrin to a 3-Pyranone Dioxacorrole Skeleton: The Achmatowicz Rearrangement in the Porphyrin Frame. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2500–2504. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109038
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Science ang Higher Education. Grant Number: N204 021939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!