We thank the Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF), the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) for generous financial support. We also appreciate the thoughtful suggestions from the referees.
Enantioselective Oxidative Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling of Tertiary Amines to Aldehydes†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 15, pages 3649–3652, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Tiwari, B., Xing, C., Chen, X. and Chi, Y. R. (2012), Enantioselective Oxidative Cross-Dehydrogenative Coupling of Tertiary Amines to Aldehydes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3649–3652. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109054
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!