This work was supported by the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” and the “Berlin International Graduate School of Natural Sciences and Engineering”. Binol=1,1′-binaphthalene-2,2′-diol.
A Microporous Binol-Derived Phosphoric Acid†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 22, pages 5456–5459, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Kundu, D. S., Schmidt, J., Bleschke, C., Thomas, A. and Blechert, S. (2012), A Microporous Binol-Derived Phosphoric Acid . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5456–5459. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109072
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis”
- Berlin International Graduate School of Natural Sciences and Engineering
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.