We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the MICINN of Spain (grant CTQ2010-16790), MEC (FPU-predoctoral grant to A.M.), FICYT of Principado de Asturias (Severo Ochoa predoctoral grant to T. A.), and TUBITAK-BIDEB Programme of Turkey (postdoctoral fellowship to B.T.). We also thank Prof. Dr. José Barluenga (Universidad de Oviedo-Spain) for his support.
Scalable Total Synthesis of (−)-Berkelic Acid by Using a Protecting-Group-Free Strategy†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4930–4933, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Fañanás, F. J., Mendoza, A., Arto, T., Temelli, B. and Rodríguez, F. (2012), Scalable Total Synthesis of (−)-Berkelic Acid by Using a Protecting-Group-Free Strategy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4930–4933. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109076
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16790
- FICYT of Principado de Asturias
- TUBITAK-BIDEB Programme of Turkey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!