Financial support by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects 02NUK012B and 02NUK012C) and the DFG funded transregional collaborative research center SFB/TRR 88 “3MET” is gratefully acknowledged. P. O.-B. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Catching Gaseous SO2 in Cone-Type Lanthanide Complexes: An Unexpected Coordination Mode for SO2 in f-Element Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 5006–5010, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Benndorf, P., Schmitt, S., Köppe, R., Oña-Burgos, P., Scheurer, A., Meyer, K. and Roesky, P. W. (2012), Catching Gaseous SO2 in Cone-Type Lanthanide Complexes: An Unexpected Coordination Mode for SO2 in f-Element Chemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5006–5010. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109109
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Numbers: 02NUK012B, 02NUK012C
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!