These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid, Sensitive, and Quantitative Detection of Pathogenic DNA at the Point of Care through Microfluidic Electrochemical Quantitative Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4896–4900, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Hsieh, K., Patterson, A. S., Ferguson, B. S., Plaxco, K. W. and Soh, H. T. (2012), Rapid, Sensitive, and Quantitative Detection of Pathogenic DNA at the Point of Care through Microfluidic Electrochemical Quantitative Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4896–4900. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109115
We are grateful for the financial support from the National Institutes of Health and the Institute of Collaborative Biotechnologies through the Army Research Office. We thank Prof. Ryan White for valuable discussions. We also thank the Plaxco Lab and the Turner Lab at UCSB for assistance in device preparation. Microfabrication was carried out in the Nanofabrication Facility at UCSB.
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health
- Army Research Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!