This work is supported by the National Institutes of Health (1-R01-GM-095832-01) and by University of Michigan startup funds.
Bound Cations Significantly Stabilize the Structure of Multiprotein Complexes in the Gas Phase†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5692–5695, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Han, L., Hyung, S.-J. and Ruotolo, B. T. (2012), Bound Cations Significantly Stabilize the Structure of Multiprotein Complexes in the Gas Phase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5692–5695. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109127
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1-R01-GM-095832-01
- University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!