This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172076 and 20932002), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (2011CB808600), a doctoral fund from the Ministry of Education of China (20090172110014), the Guangdong Natural Science Foundation (10351064101000000), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2010ZP0003).
Switch of Selectivity in the Synthesis of α-Methylene-γ-Lactones: Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Carboesterification of Alkenes with Alkynes†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5696–5700, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Huang, L., Wang, Q., Liu, X. and Jiang, H. (2012), Switch of Selectivity in the Synthesis of α-Methylene-γ-Lactones: Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Carboesterification of Alkenes with Alkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5696–5700. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109141
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172076, 20932002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090172110014
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10351064101000000
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010ZP0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!