This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172076 and 20932002), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (2011CB808600), a doctoral fund from the Ministry of Education of China (20090172110014), the Guangdong Natural Science Foundation (10351064101000000), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2010ZP0003).
Switch of Selectivity in the Synthesis of α-Methylene-γ-Lactones: Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Carboesterification of Alkenes with Alkynes†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5696–5700, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Huang, L., Wang, Q., Liu, X. and Jiang, H. (2012), Switch of Selectivity in the Synthesis of α-Methylene-γ-Lactones: Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Carboesterification of Alkenes with Alkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5696–5700. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109141
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172076, 20932002
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090172110014
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10351064101000000
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010ZP0003
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.