These authors contributed equally to this work.
Paper-Based Supercapacitors for Self-Powered Nanosystems†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 20, pages 4934–4938, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, L., Xiao, X., Ding, T., Zhong, J., Zhang, X., Shen, Y., Hu, B., Huang, Y., Zhou, J. and Wang, Z. L. (2012), Paper-Based Supercapacitors for Self-Powered Nanosystems. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 4934–4938. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109142
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant number 51002056), the National Basic Research Program of China (grant number 2012CB619302), a Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China (grant number 201035), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (grant number NCET-10-0397), and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (grant number 20100480892). The authors thank the Analysis and Testing Center of Huazhong University of Science and Technology for support.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51002056
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB619302
- Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P.R. China. Grant Number: 201035
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0397
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100480892
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!