We are grateful for the financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21172206 and 20972147), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2010CB833300), and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1189).
Regioselective and Stereospecific Cross-Coupling of Primary Allylic Amines with Boronic Acids and Boronates through Palladium-Catalyzed CN Bond Cleavage†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2968–2971, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Li, M.-B., Wang, Y. and Tian, S.-K. (2012), Regioselective and Stereospecific Cross-Coupling of Primary Allylic Amines with Boronic Acids and Boronates through Palladium-Catalyzed CN Bond Cleavage . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2968–2971. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109171
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172206, 20972147
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1189
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.