This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (51073123, 51173142, 91127027). The authors also thank Dr. Jie Li in Muenster University for her help in the analysis of EIS data.
How Many Lithium Ions Can Be Inserted onto Fused C6 Aromatic Ring Systems?†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5147–5151, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Han, X., Qing, G., Sun, J. and Sun, T. (2012), How Many Lithium Ions Can Be Inserted onto Fused C6 Aromatic Ring Systems? . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5147–5151. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109187
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51073123, 51173142, 91127027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!