We gratefully acknowledge Nanyang Technological University and the Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund (MOE2011-T2-1-013) for the funding support for this research. We thank Prof. S. Chiba for the helpful discussions.
Palladium-Catalyzed Direct CH Arylation of Enamides with Simple Arenes†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 23, pages 5701–5705, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Pankajakshan, S., Xu, Y.-H., Cheng, J. K., Low, M. T. and Loh, T.-P. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Direct CH Arylation of Enamides with Simple Arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5701–5705. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109247
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund. Grant Number: MOE2011-T2-1-013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!