These authors contributed equally to this work.
2-Aminobenzimidazole Derivatives Strongly Inhibit and Disperse Pseudomonas aeruginosa Biofilms†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5226–5229, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Frei, R., Breitbach, A. S. and Blackwell, H. E. (2012), 2-Aminobenzimidazole Derivatives Strongly Inhibit and Disperse Pseudomonas aeruginosa Biofilms . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5226–5229. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109258
Financial support for this work was provided by the NIH (AI063326), ONR (N00014-07-1-0255), Greater Milwaukee Foundation Shaw Scientist Program, Burroughs Welcome Fund, and Johnson & Johnson. A.S.B. was funded in part by an NIH Chemistry-Biology Interface Training Grant (NIGMS T32 GM008505). We gratefully acknowledge Prof. Barbara Iglewski and Prof. Søren Molin for donations of bacterial strains, and J. P. Gerdt for technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: AI063326
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-07-1-0255
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation Shaw Scientist Program
- Burroughs Welcome Fund
- Johnson & Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!