These authors contributed equally to this work.
2-Aminobenzimidazole Derivatives Strongly Inhibit and Disperse Pseudomonas aeruginosa Biofilms†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5226–5229, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Frei, R., Breitbach, A. S. and Blackwell, H. E. (2012), 2-Aminobenzimidazole Derivatives Strongly Inhibit and Disperse Pseudomonas aeruginosa Biofilms . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5226–5229. doi: 10.1002/anie.201109258
Financial support for this work was provided by the NIH (AI063326), ONR (N00014-07-1-0255), Greater Milwaukee Foundation Shaw Scientist Program, Burroughs Welcome Fund, and Johnson & Johnson. A.S.B. was funded in part by an NIH Chemistry-Biology Interface Training Grant (NIGMS T32 GM008505). We gratefully acknowledge Prof. Barbara Iglewski and Prof. Søren Molin for donations of bacterial strains, and J. P. Gerdt for technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: AI063326
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-07-1-0255
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation Shaw Scientist Program
- Burroughs Welcome Fund
- Johnson & Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!