Dedicated to the memory of an astute historian of chemistry and one of the interviewers of Gilbert Stork’s 1991 oral history quoted herein,1 James J. Bohning, who passed away at the age of 77 on September 2, 2011.
Gilbert Stork: In His Own Words and in the Musings of His Friends†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 3012–3023, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Seeman, J. I. (2012), Gilbert Stork: In His Own Words and in the Musings of His Friends . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 3012–3023. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200033
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!