The authors acknowledge financial support by the National Institutes of Health–NIGMS (GM80266 and GM80266-04S1). The authors thank the Periana laboratory for assistance with all hydrogenation reactions, and Prof. Kevin Burgess for helpful discussions in the pursuit of a catalyst-controlled stereoselective hydrogenation.
Convergent Synthesis of Deoxypropionates†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5152–5156, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Diez, P. S. and Micalizio, G. C. (2012), Convergent Synthesis of Deoxypropionates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5152–5156. doi: 10.1002/anie.201200035
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM80266, GM80266-04S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!